Dr. Oliver Wenker explained the importance of protein: “Our body is designed to grow and maintain body weight, not lose it. We have to kind of “trick” our body into losing weight. Protein is one way to do this.”
He went on to explain the following about Pure Protein Complete, Young Living’s specially formulated supplement.
“It provides various sources of proteins and nutrients such as
- Organic hemp seed protein
- Whey protein concentrate
- Pea protein & egg albumin
- A mix of essential & non-essential amino acids
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCA)
- Also provides B-vitamins, essential oils, prebiotics, and enzymes (We cannot process proteins without B vitamins.)
“The variety of protein sources helps us be more like a hybrid car that has 2 sources of energy— humans also have different energy sources.”
Pure Protein Complete also provides:
- 150 g elevATP per serving (elevATP is a special new supplement shown to improve ATP production in our bodies. Learn more here.)
- elevATP is a blend of apple extract and ancient peat
- Study: “A single dos of elevATP increased total blood ATP levels by 64% while free radicals (Reactive Oxygen Species ROS) and lactate levels were unchanged.”
Thanks to Pure Protein Complete, anyone can have superior nutrition to support their bodies during exercise and life!
How to Use Pure Protein Complete
Several of Young Living’s Brand Ambassador Athletes shared how they use Pure Protein Complete:
- Londin Angel Winters: “To stay lean in my 40’s I sometimes replace up to 2 of my 6 small daily meals with shakes.”
- Stevie Baggs (former NFL player): “I use it for a great quick snack. It tastes great mixed with any liquid.”
- Roman Sebrle: “For training, I use 5-6 scoops a day. When competing, I use 1 gram per kg of weight and take morning and evening.”
Wenker, Dr. Oliver. “Living Above the Line.” Young Living International Convention 2015. Gaylord Texas, Dallas. 7 Aug. 2015. Lecture.
Brand Ambassador Panel. Young Living International Convention 2015. Gaylord Texas, Dallas. 7 Aug. 2015. Lecture.