A couple of years ago, James Lawrence could barely finish a 4-mile run, but last year he completed a world record and ran 50 triathlons in 50 consecutive days!
Most of us aren’t called to this kind of exercise. But James’ story shows us that no matter where we are at, we can always get better. Our bodies were made to be moved. Here are his tips for starting down this path toward better health:
- Start small. Don’t overwhelm yourself.
- Have a plan. Imagine your success.
- Develop conviction. Real conviction is unstoppable.
- Be patient. Giving up too early is a huge mistake.
- Build a team. Find friends to join the journey.
- Start today! There is no better time than now!
Read more of James Lawrence’s story here. (How can you take one of his tips and implement it today?)
Source: Lawrence, J. Young Living International Convention 2015. Gaylord Texas, Dallas. 7 Aug. 2015. Lecture.