Let’s talk about an “essential essential oil blend”!
Not many people know about Clarity but this is an important oil to have in your health-boosting arsenal for the brain.
August 2016 only: you can get Clarity for free with your qualifying Essential Rewards order!
Why would I use Clarity?
- Promote a clear mind
- Amplify mental alertness & vitality
- For jetlag prevention: use Brain Power, Clarity, En-R-Gee, ImmuPower (for immune boosting) , Cedarwood and Lavender on rims of ears, Present Time & Valor (over the temples, thymus, feet). Avoid heavy foods, drink lots of water, and supplement with Super C and Sulfurzyme. (Frances Fuller 10/2014)
How should I use Clarity?
- Use on head to promote healthy memory retention. (Use along with Brain Power.)
- Use on your head or temples anytime you need to give your brain some rest!
- Diffuse at night if you want to change a behavior pattern that stems from negative feelings. [Remember, emotions are recorded in the DNA in a physical way which in turn could change behavior patterns and thinking.] If having feelings of insecurity over choices to make/made, every night diffuse Clarity and apply Valor to bottoms of feet. (D. Gary Young at 2016 YL Convention)
- Use with your pets to boost cognitive function and concentration (always follow safe practices for using essential oils with animals).
What to know about Clarity:
- Clarity should be avoided during pregnancy or if you have high blood pressure
- Clarity has a frequency of 101 mgHz
- “Clinical research shows that essential oils have the highest frequency of any natural substance known to man.” (Gary Young) Healthy organisms only live in a higher-frequency environment.
Stories about Clarity:
“I use Brain Power and Clarity daily. I (use a drop of Brain Power), put a drop of Clarity on the back of my neck & Peppermint around my hairline to support healthy concentration. They keep me focused, alert and awake when traveling.” —Theresa L.
“It is reported to be beneficial for memory retention and mental alertness. Research showed that peppermint oil, found in Clarity, increased mental accuracy of the students by up to 28%.” —Marilyn Y.
“Stressed business man rubbed Clarity on bottom of feet & said it helped him discern more clearly (from Optimizing your Mind & Emotions, taught by Dr. Alishia M. Alibhai, PhD, M.Sc., B.Science Psychology, certified Coach)
- Ylang ylang
- Jasmine oil
- Roman chamomile
Do your research on each ingredient to find out why they were included in the blend! These oils are important individually but it is always interesting to see what synergy happens when the oils are combined.