We do not recommend cures but we can help support and boost our healthy bodies with essential oils and supplements! Young Living is all about wellness and has been over the years.
Now’s the time to implement these easy tips to give your body what it needs to thrive! What have you tried?
- Use drops of Lemon Vitality™ essential oil in your water throughout the day to help promote a balanced pH in your body.
- Take NingXia Red™ (4-6oz. a day).
- Don’t forget Vitamin C! Young Living Super C or Super C Chewable Tablets contain essential oils which can make this important vitamin even more bioavailable for your cells.
- Diffuse Thieves® essential oil daily in your home, office, and car.
- Get fresh air daily, and try to air out your home by opening windows when possible.
- During the cold winter days, diffuse Lemon, Purification™, or Citrus Fresh oils to purify the air.
- Drink 1/4 tsp. of baking soda mixed with water to help your body not become acidic. (The taste of baking soda takes some getting used to but disease can only survive in an acidic environment.) Baking soda is a great way to neutralize acid in your body.
- Rub a drop of Thieves® essential oil on the bottom of each foot before going to bed.
- Wash hands regularly with Thieves Foaming Handsoap and use Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier when needed.
- Boost your immune system by getting regular exercise and eliminating dairy and sugar from your diet.
- Take advantage of supplements like ImmuPro™, which also contains melatonin to promote restful sleep. Take this one before bed!
What other ideas do you have for boosting your immune system? Let us know what habits you incorporate into your routine in order to stay vibrantly healthy!