Did you know that Young Living not only offers you essential oils and nutrition options that boost your health, but also a chance to earn “thank you” checks?
Most people who are Young Living members just purchase for themselves and their family. However, when Young Living products have earned your trust and you just love the results, you want to share it with those near and dear to you. When you help others take responsibility for their health, those checks will automatically come!
Facts About Growing a Young Living Business
Q. How do I earn money with Young Living?
A. There are two main ways to earn money with Young Living: bonuses and commissions. Bonuses are mainly earned when someone you know also becomes a member. You can qualify for a $50 bonus each time someone gets a premium membership kit and uses your member number to identify you their enroller.
Commissions are earned on the purchases of someone who is in your “group.” “Group” means that they have purchased a membership “under” you or under someone who is under you.
Q. Do I need to spend a lot of money to start earning money with Young Living?
A. No! In fact, just by purchasing a membership kit, you are eligible to receive any qualifying earnings. Also, in order to show Young Living that you are investing in your health and desiring to be a business leader, you need to place a 100PV (like $100 order) each month in order to receive bonuses and commissions. In fact, even for the highest earners with Young Living, placing a 100PV order is all that is needed in order to receive Young Living earnings!
Q. How can I share with people about Young Living?
A. Good question! There are three basic steps to earning income with Young Living:
- Fall in love with the products. As you begin to discover the benefits of Young Living products, you will be able to enthusiastically educate others about how they can maintain a healthy lifestyle using the products.
- Share, don’t sell. If you’re excited about what you’ve tried with Young Living products, then tell others. There are many ways to do this, including social media, blogs, teaching simple intro classes to groups of 4-6 people at your home or at a coffee shop, having make & take classes where people get to try the oils themselves, etc.
- Provide ongoing education. After your friends and family experience the Young Living difference for themselves, keep training them to remove chemicals from their lives and replace them with essential oils, supplements, and products that actually promote wellness. Ongoing education could be as simple as sharing this website with your friend, or having a book club and reading an essential oils book together.
As you go through these steps, train your members to “repeat the process” in order to grow.
If you’re an Essential Way Group Member, click here to access the Member Resources for business building (class scripts, business building class video, etc.).
Q. I know Young Living is a Multi-Level Marketing company (MLM). Doesn’t that mean that the prices are higher?
A. No… in fact, the business structure that Young Living has chosen means that they can keep their prices lower for all of us.
Every business has a marketing budget. Some companies spend this budget on expensive television commercials and print ads (advertising). Most businesses also spend a lot of money to have their products available in every store (distribution).
Young Living has instead chosen to pay its users to do their marketing. This method has great benefits: everyone would prefer to purchase products recommended by someone they know, instead of just learning about a product in a health food store. Person-to-person selling also allows people to have a more personalized experience with someone who can educate them. This method is also less wasteful, because every product that Young Living sells goes directly to a person who wants it.
Note: So many of our group members never expected to be earning money from Young Living! It’s fun to see how people have been surprised to see that they either earn back money towards products or cash. Many of the top earners in Young Living have the same story.
Business Building Tools
- Young Living Income Disclosure Statement
- Young Living Compensation Plan (ask us if you have questions about this)
- Business Building Resources (Essential Way Members—contact us if you need the password)
- Young Living resourcesClass Powerpoint Slides (Young Living Members)
- Shareable Social Media Graphics (Young Living Members)
- Starter Kit Oils At-a-Glance
- Contact us. If you are exploring the possibility of doing the Young Living business, then please contact us. We would love to mentor you through the details.
Because of FDA regulations, Young Living members need to speak about essential oils in the context of how they can promote normal health. Instead of speaking about how they heal, prevent, or treat diseases or conditions, we get to focus on the positive: how essential oils can boost our health and wellness, support our emotions, and aid in occasional discomfort from life’s stresses. Never claim to diagnose or treat any condition.
Everything that Young Living publishes uses FDA-compliant language, so you can always reference their website or social media sites for ideas. Here are some additional resources: